Dive Party at Possum Kingdom!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JT2

Reaction score
I am trying to put some type of Dive Party together at Possum Kingdom Lake sometime in late April to Mid-May. We are going to base it out of the BRA campground by Scenic Point which is about 1.5 miles by boat to the dam and about 2 miles by boat to Hell's Gate. We will have a couple of people there with pontoon boats and I will have my ski-boat there for taking people boat diving, and Scuba Point is only a mile down the road for anyone who wants to dive there and I can probably arrange for reduced prices on fills while we are there as well as reduced admission to dive at Scuba Point. We will be taking my buddies big smoker down there along with a several briskets and a couple of wild hogs. Let me know if any of you might be interested in doing something like this and I can give you any other kind of information concerning camping, facilities, and anything else you want to know about the area. There are only about eight of us from my area that will be going, and I sure would like to meet a bunch more of the Swampers if any of ya'll can make it, since we have enough food for an army. Also, we all take our families with us and none of our wives dive, so there will be things for the kids and non-divers to do also. Let me know if ya'll are interested and we will try to make further plans.:)

sounds like fun if it doesnt conflict with any other previously scheduled dive trips I might make it and bring the family.
chris joens

Put me down for a maybe depending on the date. I am ready to go dive when it gets warmer.

Logan

Wow!! That sounds like a great time!! Let us know what date and I would love to try and make it. Although class doesn't end until mid May. :upset:

Its even better I can bring the kiddo.

Looks great. Keep us posted.

I can throw in drinks too.

TwoBit

It's hard to make plans that far in advanced. This sounds like fun and I will make every attempt to attend.

Let us know the details as the date grows closer.

I will keep everybody posted, and as far as dates go I will try to make it work as best I can with everybody's schedule and I will post what days I am thinking of having it it on in the next couple of days so that we can try and figure it all out. Thanks

But I'm kinda in the same boat (pun intended) as Poseidon, my last "official" class day is May 9th. I've put too much time and money into the university to start playin' Capt. Hooky like I did in high school....hmm...high school...I vaguely remember that. :D

If the water starts gettin' warm and the schedule allows...

Sounds great to me!

Sounds great!

Hope we have better luck getting together than we did last season. lol

Back
Top Bottom