Dive Party at Possum Kingdom!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's the map JT2 provided....

aab.sized.jpg

Thanks Dee, I will try and get another map up on the board showing driving directions from the metroplex area and anywhere else that is needed. Let me know if any of you need directions, and if you do tell me where you will be coming from. Thanks

TwoBitTxn sent me the link to this thread, but the thread itself has gone a bit stale ..... is this Swampers Group Event still on for May 31-June 1?? If so, Alan & I are interested in doing a road trip up to meet everyone ......
l:)

Kat....I don't know what the status is. JT2 hasn't been on the board in almost a month and this was sort of his show. I have it down on my calendar and will leave it free just in case this really makes.

hey Dee

do you by chance have JT2 email ? also i will be out at PK this weekend do you want me to scout out the area ????? Let hope maybe he is real busy and hasnt hada chance to get online.

Dan.

Dan....yes, if you wouldn't mind checking it out for us that would be great. Unfortunately I don't have JT's email but maybe some of the Dallas bunch does. This is one reason we all need to exchange regular email addys! I hope he's OK.

Tom...would you let me know if you hear from him?

He is supposed to be taking a dry suit class with me on Sunday at CSSP. I sent him a PM with some changes and it has not been read.

I have always talked to him via PM. So I don't have an E-mail addy for him. I don't think anyone else around here does either.

I have plans on being there. I guess we will see what happens.

TwoBit

When JT2 sent you the map (earlier in the thread) did he send it through his e-mail to you?? Just a thought - since he was having trouble posting it, I thought that might be how he got it to you ......:rolleyes:

(We need a Search & Rescue Team for a missing diver!!)

also if you could please give me a update on the water temp please, on the surface and then where the first thermocline hits and any others that you hit to till about 40 feet

thanks Dan

Back
Top Bottom