Teric owners, have you required repair or replacement service?

Teric owners, have you required repair or replacemant service?

• No

Votes: 82 45.3%
  • Yes, repair

Votes: 35 19.3%
  • Yes, replacement

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Yes, multiple repair and/or replacement

Votes: 38 21.0%
  • Other, see post

Votes: 10 5.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splashing with my Teric v2 replacement this coming weekend. Hoping for a very boring experience where my transmitter just works flawlessly!

Splashing with my Teric v2 replacement this coming weekend. Hoping for a very boring experience where my transmitter just works flawlessly!
Nice.. I am just starting to pack for my maiden voyage with my backup Teric that was replaced by Shearwater for "LOW BAT TEMP".

@scubadada unfortunately it looks like I'm going to have to follow you towards Teric number 3...

I hadn't had a chance to dive my Teric following the antenna replacement, but here's what battery consumption has looked like on my trip. Typically I've seen about 18-20% battery drop after two dives (each of around 60 minutes).

I charged to 100% on Wednesday evening, by Thursday 11AM it had lost 2%, by Saturday it was down to 84% (no dives) and then by Sunday was down to 80% (still no dives).

I'm loathe to return it (again) but I don't think I could get through a longer trip without recharging it every other day to have peace of mind :(

@scubadada unfortunately it looks like I'm going to have to follow you towards Teric number 3...

I hadn't had a chance to dive my Teric following the antenna replacement, but here's what battery consumption has looked like on my trip. Typically I've seen about 18-20% battery drop after two dives (each of around 60 minutes).

I charged to 100% on Wednesday evening, by Thursday 11AM it had lost 2%, by Saturday it was down to 84% (no dives) and then by Sunday was down to 80% (still no dives).

I'm loathe to return it (again) but I don't think I could get through a longer trip without recharging it every other day to have peace of mind :(
Sorry to hear this, Dive-Tronix will take care of it.

How do guys turn off your Teric for storage? I notice there is a "turn off" in the menu settings. Is the same as "turn off" using the light button top left?

I use the turn off in the menu settings. I think that's "real" off. Good timing in reviving the thread. I just powered up both of my Terics for the first time since my return from a LOB two weeks ago and teric #1 is down from 100% to 68% in 2 weeks while teric #2 is still at 100%. They also have a 3 day discrepancy in surface interval which is really weird with teric #1 thinking I have been dry only 13 days, while teric #2 has the correct 16 day SI.

Back
Top Bottom