Tenneco Towers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI I took my name off that calendar. I do not wish to contend with the traffic and crap on that weekend. I'll save my $$ for Ginnie.

:crying: I just took mine off too.... I have to run the AM and PM dives both days :crying: If any stragglers don't want to head that far South, I have a couple of spots left on my boat {sniff, sniff}

I too am out. I forgot about the air and sea show. I have no intention of contending with that crowd. In fact I plan to head the other way :eyebrow:

I just left a message with Captain Todd that we will be re-scheduling. This one is called.

Sorry KBeck, there's room on my boat for Sat AM if anyone wants to jump on.

KBeck:
AAAAAaaarrggghhh!!!! You bunch of wimps!!!!!!
Ummm. Can we try for the next weekend.....May 7? Thoughts, guys?

Sprinkle some sugar on Captain Todd. Tell him we tried and may we please try again. He will probably keel haul me.

Big Sage- Keel Haul.. Yikes.. not that! - - I say we take the ship! You have my cutlass and pistols at your side should he try! - - **ArrrGGGGhhh***

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom