Tenneco Towers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am clearly outvoted. That's OK. Just do what is best for the group. I am used to my schedule not meshing with the majority. I work every Saturday, day and night, unless I make special arrangements to get it off. I can only do that about once a month and I have used up the next few months worth of Saturdays off to take DIR-F and Tech 1, as well as other fun stuff. I like my job and I'm well compensated so I am not complaining. I regret I will not be able to join you on more of your dives. Keep me in mind if any of you want to dive on a Sunday afternoon, Monday or Tuesday. I am always interested in meeting more dive buddies who can get out on those days.

BIGSAGE136:
OK Lets set a tentative 4/30 with the following 5/7 as a backup. Hey Mark...are you lurking?

Lurking and jonesing for a dive.

I'm back in town the weekend of 4/30. I'd LOVE to do the towers that weekend.

Marc

Looks like the dive is on for 4/30/05

1300 hours on a saturday!?! What am I suppose to do from PM Friday to Saturday afternoon in South Florida?

I guess I could work on my thumb twidling, I have yet to perfect the proper technique.

Seriously, though you peeps need to click on the CALENDAR to get some sort of managable list going here.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
1300 hours on a saturday!?! What am I suppose to do from PM Friday to Saturday afternoon in South Florida?

I guess I could work on my thumb twidling, I have yet to perfect the proper technique.

Seriously, though you peeps need to click on the CALENDAR to get some sort of managable list going here.

Eric

Hmmmm....IPSA...BUSTED!

I'm in for 4/30. I actually have a weekend day off! I'm sure Padipro would be interested too. I'll find him and let him know.

KBeck:
Ok, I'm in. At the risk of repetition, do we call and just make our reservations; is the charter clued in to our plans yet?

No need to call, but all means you may. Its cash at the dock, one person pays for
"the group". Others if present and not a part of "the group" pay retail. No need to reserve. I have told Captain Todd that we plan to have at least 15 people. I volunteered a credit card but he will have none of that. You show you go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom