Tenneco Towers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, Sage, I get ya. But what if, say, 20 of us all show at the dock, and he's got 10 others reserved? Do ya think anyone's gonna get left behind?

Since I'm the official group nerd, my count as follows by the thread contributors:

Definitely In's:

1. Sage
2. KBeck
3. OrlandoEric
4. diver Doh
5. mempilot

Seem-to-be-in:

6. FLLDiver
7. down4fun
8. joeamit

I-think-they're-in-but-the -jury's-still-out: (Also known as tied for title of ConchProcrastinator) :D

9. baitedstorm
10. padipro

So, until further notice, I will assume I am to show up on the dock at 1:00 sharp with cash and gear in hand, and all will be good.

KBeck:
Ok, Sage, I get ya. But what if, say, 20 of us all show at the dock, and he's got 10 others reserved? Do ya think anyone's gonna get left behind?

Actually I thought we would have filled up by now. The boat can handle a crowd but 15 can have it! Watch the Air Show. Ransom home movies..... :ignore:

Just to be absolutely certain, ....I just got off the phone with the good Captain. 20 is a go but others are starting to pick up that this is a platform for Air and Sea.

We need to lock this.

So, what's the plan of action? Call in individually, or you get the highly annoying job of organizing everyone into an "I'll be there" or not (and if they're no-shows, you get stuck with the bill?).....just don't want you to get stuck holding a much bigger mess than you bargained for!!!! :D :)
I guess the list above (Plus Kirk) will get us started?

I dont thiink we've ever stuck anybody. If you know Captn Todd you sorta know how this works. Your word will do.

KBeck:
Air and Sea show? What do I get to see????? Mmmm, men in uniform......yum. :D
:eyebrow: not a bad visual.....

I'm in as far as I know!! woohoo... I know there was talk over the weekend about doing something out on my boat, but I had forgotten about the Towers..woops!

Unless we have something really big booked, I'll be out there with y'all.. Not sure about Darrel yet, I'll have to check his schedule.

Orlando Eric:
Seriously, though you peeps need to click on the CALENDAR to get some sort of managable list going here.

Eric
done

Not to rain on your parade, but for planning purposes on a 1:00pm dive that close to the beach on the Air & Sea Show weekend, you better plan on fighting mega-traffic getting there. Plus the parking at Pier 66 can get a little crowded even without events like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom