Tenneco Towers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murphdivers286:
Sorry, I have to work that day. :sad:

Me too. Which is why I suggested a Sunday afternoon. I guess you guys don't want to dive on Sunday afternoons? All these dives seem to get planned for Saturdays.

Has anybody told/asked Marc, since this is his going away dive?

Hey Lets do 5/1. Its no problem from my end, and it'll give me more time to hear from Mark. And dont worry Jen. We'll make it up to him one way or another. Island Ventures come to mind. :D

Update...

Just got off the phone with Captain Todd of American Dream, and 5/1 Sunday afternoon is the dive. One person will be responsible to pay at the dock, and we will board as a group. Cost is $45 cash at the dock please pay me :D

Any questions please shoot me a PM or my cell is 954-465-3316.

Please use the calendar link.

:balloon

Not thinking I can swing that one man (wont know until the last minute)...... Oh well, another time maybe..

BIGSAGE136:
Hey Lets do 5/1. Its no problem from my end, and it'll give me more time to hear from Mark. And dont worry Jen. We'll make it up to him one way or another. Island Ventures come to mind. :D

Update...

Just got off the phone with Captain Todd of American Dream, and 5/1 Sunday afternoon is the dive. One person will be responsible to pay at the dock, and we will board as a group. Cost is $45 cash at the dock please pay me :D

Any questions please shoot me a PM or my cell is 954-465-3316.

Please use the calendar link.

:balloon
So is this dive going to be Sat 4/30 or Sunday 5/1 afternoon? The calendar still says 4/30. I'm not asking anyone to change any plans on my account I'll dive somewhere anyway. I just want to know what the plan is. :eyecrazy:
Chris

Currently its set with the boat as a 5/1 afternoon dive on the Towers with a Reef optional. I've got to get acquainted with the calender. I will try and change it tonite.

BIGSAGE136:
Currently its set with the boat as a 5/1 afternoon dive on the Towers with a Reef optional. I've got to get acquainted with the calender. I will try and change it tonite.

If it is a Sunday afternoon, I will probably have to bail. That would put me home about 11PM or later... when you get up at 4:15AM that's not much sleep, even if all you do is work on a computer all day long.

Jeff

(Who would rather see a Sunday AM dive :D )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom