Tenneco Towers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck,

Want the 'honor' of planning the May dive? You did so well with the Diversity trip that I thought you'd be the logical choice for our next adventure. I'm free on the 21st of May, but after that, I won't be available to dive until at least the 20th of June. Trust me, the joy of 'business travel' wore off about 250,000 miles ago.

Thanks for the direction to Brownies - I had gone there before - didn't it used to be called 'Bubbles' or something stupid like that? Will have to scope it out next time I'm in the neighborhood.

Eric,

Can't agree more. Had a wonderful dive with you and 'the gang' the other day. Everyone's level of experience was certainly evident! It's the stuff great dive stories are made of. However, unlike some other folks, I didn't have any problems with the seas, didn't get an upset tummy between dives, didn't loose a mask or fin and exits were pretty uneventful.... But what you so colorfully describe as the Captains attempt to effectively arrange the dive gear was a rather different experience from my point of view.

Being catapulted unexpectedly into the bulkhead, landing on my camera, while watching all the life jackets pepper me from across the V-berth and seeing the porta-potty cartwheel slowly across the room while instantly realizing that if we were to turn over, I could never escape was not something I would like to repeat anytime soon! And to top it off, I'm still nursing a rather livid bruise on my leg from smashing into Jeffs cylinder.... whew!

Would have been seriously ironic I think - hundreds of hours on SCUBA around the world in every known condition, only to end up toasted in a V-berth while trying to change clothes.... How mundane - even I would be laughing at the funeral!

Oh well, like I said on the day of the dive to Vicki, 'Divers are the only people in the world who spend 30 minutes performing the activity and 30 days talking about it' - Hey, it's the stuff great stories are made of!

Cheers

Lee

Krista,
Okay, You go to St Maartan and I go to Key Largo and California. Hummm one of us lives right and it aint me! Will talk to Vicki or some other retrobate and see what we can scare up!

Take care and take plenty of pictures! We all want to be green with envy!

Cheers and have fun!

Lee

Hoya97:
Krista,
Okay, You go to St Maartan and I go to Key Largo and California. Hummm one of us lives right and it aint me! Will talk to Vicki or some other retrobate and see what we can scare up!

Take care and take plenty of pictures! We all want to be green with envy!

Cheers and have fun!

Lee
I can see what's up off my boat that day if you want.... As summer approaches, I will be on my boat more often then not. Let me know what y'all wanna do. I look at the schedule tomorrow and see what's up for that day now..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom