Tenneco Towers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoya97:
How deep is it again? Thinking about either standard air or 32 NITROX. Suggestions?

Lee

Hey Lee,

My log says that I hit 108ft on the Tower we were on. If I recall correctly, this was the shallower of the two, with the other at 115ft. I may be wrong but my computer was right. I used 29% on the dive.

Joe

Hoya97:
Krista,

If I don't hear anything from Vicki, I may be joining you. Will keep you advised.

How deep is it again? Thinking about either standard air or 32 NITROX. Suggestions?

Lee

Dang man.... do I have to sky write it... your set for Saturday am.... (I sent you an email) 8AM show..

Hoya97:

:07: no worries... we actually have a few spaces left if anyone wants on the AM dive with us...

After I cancelled with Captain Todd I called Captain Lynn. Going to drive up and drive Kevin & Jamie crazy.

I spoke to Todd & booked for myself & 2 guests. He confirmed that we'd be doing Tenneco. Walter's said that he's going to come over & join us also.

I haven't been able to get on a computer lately to check the thread. I figured I better get on and let everyone know that I would NOT be back in town this weekend after all.

I'll be back twice in May however, including Memorial Weekend. I will be diving.

Thanks for the hard work that was going into this, I'm sorry it didn't all come together.

Marc

FLL Diver:
I haven't been able to get on a computer lately to check the thread. I figured I better get on and let everyone know that I would NOT be back in town this weekend after all.

I'll be back twice in May however, including Memorial Weekend. I will be diving.

Thanks for the hard work that was going into this, I'm sorry it didn't all come together.

Marc

After that spicy message you left on my phone I just knew I would hear from you. Then I said naw...you probaly died in mine pit lake accident. :D

I figured you would show sooner than later.

Make a wish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom