Tenneco Towers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Noooooo! I promised some out of town guests this dive!! Gonna call Todd & see if he's going anyway.

Hi,

Was thinking about making this dive, but with everyone bailing out, think I'll schlep on over to Vicki's boat. Rumor has it that she serves Margarita's for between-dive refreshments. Don't know which will be better though, morning or afternoon trips. Suggestions?

Lee

PS - for those of you who missed the Noula Express dive last weekend - you REALLY missed a great time. Flat seas, great vis, wonderful company, captain with a sense of humor and great locations. WHEW! Thanks Krista for setting everything up!

Its me then, and I apologize. I didnt want to put Captain Todd down due to the way he accepts a group coming on board. The guy is just SUPER NICE. I have found out that the boat is going anyway, and can hold up to forty. Its no certainty where they will point the bow though.

At this point I would invite everybody that wants to do Tenneco to just call American Dream. The link in my initial post is the one I always use.

FYI, guys, Scott called him today to get the scoop. He said if we had at least 5 divers we would still have choice on the dives. As I see it, me, Scott, Eric (mem), Marvel, ?Sage? and Marvels friend(s) would do it.
Additionally, the website has now been updated and shows Saturday's PM plan is for Tenneco and ?unknown second dive.
I say we call and reserve and make this happen anyway. A little extra commute time is meaningless to me, as I regularly make an hour's drive to be able to dive with you guys all the time.
Ya'll in?

Krista,

If I don't hear anything from Vicki, I may be joining you. Will keep you advised.

How deep is it again? Thinking about either standard air or 32 NITROX. Suggestions?

Lee

KBeck:
FYI, guys, Scott called him today to get the scoop. He said if we had at least 5 divers we would still have choice on the dives. As I see it, me, Scott, Eric (mem), Marvel, ?Sage? and Marvels friend(s) would do it.
Additionally, the website has now been updated and shows Saturday's PM plan is for Tenneco and ?unknown second dive.
I say we call and reserve and make this happen anyway. A little extra commute time is meaningless to me, as I regularly make an hour's drive to be able to dive with you guys all the time.
Ya'll in?

I've checked with my firends. You can count on the three of us. Now, if Todd will return my call! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom