teaching in standards can still be a "bad" instructor - split thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel f aleman:
Name me one bad NAUI Instructor.
Oh please, now this is just silly.

Blindly following any agency, club, religion, politicatl party isn't the best plan ever.

Do you honestly claim that all Naui instructors are great?????

sheesh

I don't know anything about NAUI Instructors, never had one. Answer the question.

oh I see, you get to make demands, let me know how that works out for you daniel :)

Al Mialkovsky:
oh I see, you get to make demands, let me know how that works out for you daniel :)

You made a unsubstantiated statement, that's all. Just calling you on it. I don't expect you (can't) to name anyone.

daniel f aleman:
You made a unsubstantiated statement, that's all. Just calling you on it. I don't expect you (can't) to name anyone.
Look, pretend you're an attorney all you want but you're falling way short here even if you were an attorney. Of all the things on this forum that are unsubstantiated why would you pick on this particular statement?

I could easily point my fingers at a particular Naui instructor that I feel is lousy. He was my original instructor. Being an instructor myself it's fairly easy to count the ways he fell short as an instructor.

Get a life dude, I was wondering where you were going with this but you left me wanting.

Al,

If you know of bad instructor, let's call his agency, and get him out of the loop. Who was your instructor, is he still teaching, I hope not...

So Daniel any instructor that stays within standards would be called good by you? That's all they need to do? Stay within standards?

Back
Top Bottom