Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim,

You are being too kind, I'm in need of not two instructors but the entire PADI organization... :D Get this kid out of the ocean and back into the pool!!!

MG
p.s
Jim is not uncommon to hire two instructors at the same time? Has it been done before for any type of training? Just curious...

Mike.

I have never seen it done, Though when we as an Instructor have a student with a challenge we will consult each other for different ideas as to help the student get past the issue at hand.

Now that being said, We will also from time to time assist each other with a class, I have assisted Ron on a few occasions.

But I couldn't see the need for a student to pay for two instructors at the same time though.

I do though like Mike Mill's Idea of using a couple of different instructors through his various classes!

And Mike..... you don't need all of PADI or two Instructors, You are a good diver, Just slow down on your gear changes and enjoy your diving my friend!

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to reach Brewski today (Saturday)?

We were/are planning on coming down for some Monterey diving this weekend, but the weather is not cooperating.

FRI
NW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. WIND WAVES 4 TO 7 FT.
NW SWELL 8 TO 12 FT :shocked2:

Even the bay is looking ugly.

FRI
NW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 5 FT.
NW SWELL 5 TO 10 FT. :shakehead:

Those are some big swells made even bigger with wind waves. If it stays like that I am not going to bother driving down, let alone spending the night. Who is doing the weather dance?

I would like to spend more time hiking Point Lobos and taking photos, but not for two days...I wanna dive too!

heh, well hopefully thats 'worst case' since its so far out. Granted that could change so much as time grows close... only time will tell... however sounds like a breakwater day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom