Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Let's start early and get planning so that we can get a good crowd out. Which of you all NorCal SB'ers want to join me in welcoming Spring with a dive on Saturday, April 4th, 2009!

When: Saturday 04/04/09 - probably around 9:00 AM
Where: Monterey, CA
Site: TBD
Who: Hopefully you! :)

Sarah,

You can count on me being there, I should be drysuit certified by then... :)

MG

Which of you all NorCal SB'ers want to join me in welcoming Spring with a dive on Saturday, April 4th, 2009!

I do, I do!! :D

YEAH! I know it is a bit 'advance planning' but it is best I suppose to ensure we get a nice lot of divers out for the fun. :D

Count me in!!!

I just missed the winter one and was kinda bummed. Ive been to-ing and fro-ing to the UK and back at the whim of the Work Visa issuing overlords and im finally here for the forseeable. Its going to be great getting back into some Norcal cold water greatness!

YEAH! I know it is a bit 'advance planning' but it is best I suppose to ensure we get a nice lot of divers out for the fun. :D

Sarah...

Thank you for putting this together and Thank you for doing so way in advance, This gives me a chance to put it on the calender and not have something else stop me, I will make it this time or you can beat the @#$%$ hell out of me!:D

Count me in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom