Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi MsBrew!

Wow :shocked2: where is that rum??!!! So how much do you use with a 3mm? :rofl3:
hi Kathy. so are you going to the m&g?

10 with an aluminum tank. i use a steel tank in monterey.

Ok - so it's about double. That's easy enough :)! Thanks everyone! Look forward to meeting you all!

G-night M/M Brewski's
& Jim

Ok - so it's about double. That's easy enough :)! Thanks everyone! Look forward to meeting you all!

G-night M/M Brewski's
& Jim
nite, the boys are on the phone, but i'll pass that on. see you soon

Wait - 14lbs more than she uses with here 3mm :shocked2:? OMG this IS a different sport :D!
Well you add more than twice as much neoprene going from 3 to 7 or 8 mil. then there's the hood, and gloves all this ads buoyancy. And I bet your breathing will be different for a while.

Well you add more than twice as much neoprene going from 3 to 7 or 8 mil. then there's the hood, and gloves all this ads buoyancy. And I bet your breathing will be different for a while.

Thanks - good advice. I'm willing to bet EVERYTHING will seem different for a while.:rofl3::rofl3: I'll take a dip in the pool first :wink:

What the *** am I getting myself into this time :shakehead:!!! :rofl3::rofl3:

G-night!

Thanks - good advice. I'm willing to bet EVERYTHING will seem different for a while.:rofl3::rofl3: I'll take a dip in the pool first :wink:

What the *** am I getting myself into this time :shakehead:!!! :rofl3::rofl3:

G-night!
Your getting to meet some local divers and making new friends!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom