Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually I thought Ron had to pay people to be his students... and Jim's never make it back from the sea? :p

Just Kidding guys :wink: You know you're some of my favorite instructors. Now just let me know if you need some DM help ever. Wow what a class that would be :D!

Don't let these bone heads worry you, Just come and have fun with us NORMAL people. He is a Dangerous Nut Case!

:rofl3::rofl3:Nut cases are great!! More worried about the cold water:rofl3::rofl3:

I'll have my camper at the site, so if you do get chilled, there's hot water available for a quick re heat.

I'd deffinately brave a nutcases trailer for a reheat :D!

Oh yeah Kathy, you know how much weight you had to wear in Florida? Plan on adding a few more pounds to make up for the 8 mil, and hoods, and gloves, etc....

Absolutely no clue on weighting this one, so will take a spin in the pool to get it down :wink:. Any guesses? 6.5lbs for 3mm & ?? lbs for 7 or 8mm ?? :shakehead:?? This first dive's gonna be incredibly amuzing!!

Ouch! my 100th dive will be colder than 60 degrees?? :shakehead:- there is absolutely no way I'm braking the birthday suit out :D!!!

What's a noob?

Actually I thought Ron had to pay people to be his students... and Jim's never make it back from the sea? :p

Just Kidding guys :wink: You know you're some of my favorite instructors. Now just let me know if you need some DM help ever. Wow what a class that would be :D!

You would be a great deal of fun and good imput to have as a DM!

Absolutely no clue on weighting this one, so will take a spin in the pool to get it down :wink:. Any guesses? 6.5lbs for 3mm & ?? lbs for 7 or 8mm ?? :shakehead:?? Think the first dive will be incredibly amuzing.
Well a quick impromptu poll of the Mrs. and she adds about 14 lbs. for her 7 mil in Monterey versus her 3 mil in Fla.

Dang my 100th dive will be 60 degrees :shakehead:- there is absolutely no way I'm braking the birthday suit out :D!!!
You could go commando under the suit:wink:

Ouch! my 100th dive will be colder than 60 degrees?? - there is absolutely no way I'm braking the birthday suit out !!!

WHAT.........

No Birthday suit........:shakehead:

Damn.. I will even have my Camera....

And hey.... You dont even have to worry about shrinkage!!:rofl3:

Well .... Neither does Ron, It is already SHRUNK!!! bwahaaa:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom