Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Around the corner to Carmel so I can get seasick again, J/K... Carmel is indeed very beautiful I found Firerock to be a lot more interesting and more colorful than Aumentos...

The nasty current at Aumentos didn't help any...

MG

Ultimately I don't mind what people do re shore or boat. I will be shore diving so those who can't go on a boat, or don't wish to, can participate.

For those who want to shore dive, please PM me with where you would like to dive and we will make a decision. Cheers!

I am going to stick with the shore dive group, I feel that is only right to stick with Sarah as she went through the work to put this all together, And the meet and greet was a scuba board meet and greet group shore diving in the first place.

Sarah .. Hope you don't mind you are stuck with me... I promise not to bring any pictures of that baby.:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom