Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as parking, infrastructure, space, etc. - The breakwater is probably the best. Unless we can somehow get the whole gang into Lobos.

I've penciled the M&G in on my calendar tentatively. Also I'm torn between voting for Coral Street or McAbee, lol! I'll see if I can talk my dive buddy to join as well (hopefully not too much trouble with that :wink:). Its been too long since I've been diving . The conditions seemed to thwart my dive plans for the month of February. So everyone keep your fingers crossed for good conditions on 4/4!

I am fighting with my schedule right now, but if the conditions are good enough id say Coral Street. Otherwise McAbee... would be kinda cool if it was McAbee and we could work out a way to dive from there to Breakwater and figure out how to get all the gear back. Hopefully I can make it, but I have to deal with a work conflict.

I won't be able to be there for this, but the idea of doing a dive from McAbee to BW sounds very interesting if logistics could be figured out. There is a lot of very cool terrain in between the two and I would love to explore it someday.

Just want to meet n greet and get m feet wet
Shore sounds great for me!! Im in.

Back
Top Bottom