Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Because I'm getting bored with breakwater thats why

Humm...

Well you need to slow down and take a better look around then, You seem too be missing a lot of cool stuff.

I have many hundreds of dives their and I still find great new thing's, Stop and look, Stop trying to be a boat speed diver and you might find many More great sighting sites too look at.:confused:

Humm...

Well you need to slow down and take a better look around then, You seem too be missing a lot of cool stuff.

I have many hundreds of dives their and I still find great new thing's, Stop and look, Stop trying to be a boat speed diver and you might find many More great sighting sites too look at.:confused:

Yes, but we run the risk of diving in the milky way (scuba class kicking sand) then we might not have good vis. But hey I am down for what ever.

Hey also great news finishing the rescue class this weekend at Negro Bar. Cant wait to start the DM.:D

Yes, but we run the risk of diving in the milky way (scuba class kicking sand) then we might not have good vis. But hey I am down for what ever.

Hey also great news finishing the rescue class this weekend at Negro Bar. Cant wait to start the DM.:D

Congrats. I'll make sure to drill you on it during the M&G :D

There's also the middle area just up the beach from the BW, and that rarely gets a lot of traffic, even on big class days. There is a lot to see if you go out a ways drop and then take a 330˚ or so heading. There are all the little pipes, a number of small rock areas, and you can wander over to the big pipe from there, which is a really nice dive. Of course, if you have saved enough air, you can hop over to the met fields from the end of the pipe. Last time I did that we wandered north along the met fields and then took 210˚ straight in for a while. I never did this before because it heads you into an area with no beach north of the hotel. But there was a lot of rocky reef, kelp, and more pipes. Very interesting terrain. Oh, and harbor seals.

There's also the middle area just up the beach from the BW, and that rarely gets a lot of traffic, even on big class days. There is a lot to see if you go out a ways drop and then take a 330˚ or so heading. There are all the little pipes, a number of small rock areas, and you can wander over to the big pipe from there, which is a really nice dive. Of course, if you have saved enough air, you can hop over to the met fields from the end of the pipe. Last time I did that we wandered north along the met fields and then took 210˚ straight in for a while. I never did this before because it heads you into an area with no beach north of the hotel. But there was a lot of rocky reef, kelp, and more pipes. Very interesting terrain. Oh, and harbor seals.

I agree Jeff!

I also understand what Brewski is saying, And have to somewhat agree with him, But hey we could meet and then go where ever we all want!

I don't mind if chartering a boat is something that people want to do, but I am unable to do so. So I will still be shore diving :)

Right on Casey!!!!

Thank you for offering to pay my way buddy!!:rofl3:

Actually ... That is a very cool idea, But we would all need to get together and charter the boat.. NOW!!

Cypress sea everyone.... What do you all think?

Haha, hiding 1 boat dive from the wife is tough enough, two ... impossible! :wink:

It does sound like fun, but I'm open for diving anywhere. As long as there is a short walk from where we stage to the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom