Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by gtxl1200 View Post
Updated March 23 2009

Who is bringing what?
<snip>

DiverBrian
1. Chocolate Cherry Cake
2. Fire Wood

<snip>

People who said they are attending, but I don't have them down for anything yet. So Denny can get his count.

Brians Boss AKA the wife

<snip>

I believe that my SO offered to make the cake (which is great). So, she is listed as bringing something.

BTW, the first bit of firewood is paid for already. Hopefully, you can get it before Friday night.

I'm out.
bncry.gif

Can't take vacation that week so I'd have to drive over on Saturday and back on Sunday...a ten hour round trip is a bit much for a short visit. Hopefully we'll catch up for a dive sometime this summer.

I'm sorry to miss out on meeting you. I do admit though- my expectations were set VERY high by what I heard about you! Besides, I hate being the only warm water wimp. :depressed:

:shakehead: Just 5 min. ago, I went through my wedding photo contracts, which I do at the beginning of each month, and discovered that I contracted a wedding back in Oct. of 2008 (before the Fall M & G) to shoot a wedding on (I CAN'T BELIEVE IT) APRIL 25. When the date was set for the last weekend in April, I vowed not to take a wedding on that weekend, not realizing that I had already committed to that Sat. before the date was set. It never caught my attention until now. Until 5 min. ago, I thought I was in the clear----not so, damn it!! I am so bumbed out over this. The M & G is much more important to me than a wedding contract, but I can't do anything about it. I will be there early on Fri. and stay until Fri. night. That's the best I can do. The reception for me will go on to at least 9 or 10 o'clock Sat. night. If I were to return after that, I would have missed the best part of M & G. Well, all I can do is frown:depressed: and bear it. Those of you coming on Fri., I'll see you then; the rest of you I'll miss and hope to see you at the Fall M & G.

Ted, please set a date for the Fall M & G and I will make out an M & G contract for that weekend and put it in the file with all my other contracts so I won't mistakenly commit to a wedding. I've already put a contract in there for the Spring 2010 M & G for the last weekend in April. Crap! Crap! Crap! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

:shakehead: Just 5 min. ago, I went through my wedding photo contracts, which I do at the beginning of each month, and discovered that I contracted a wedding back in Oct. of 2008 (before the Fall M & G) to shoot a wedding on (I CAN'T BELIEVE IT) APRIL 25. When the date was set for the last weekend in April, I vowed not to take a wedding on that weekend, not realizing that I had already committed to that Sat. before the date was set. It never caught my attention until now. Until 5 min. ago, I thought I was in the clear----not so, damn it!! I am so bumbed out over this. The M & G is much more important to me than a wedding contract, but I can't do anything about it. I will be there early on Fri. and stay until Fri. night. That's the best I can do. The reception for me will go on to at least 9 or 10 o'clock Sat. night. If I were to return after that, I would have missed the best part of M & G. Well, all I can do is frown:depressed: and bear it. Those of you coming on Fri., I'll see you then; the rest of you I'll miss and hope to see you at the Fall M & G.

Ted, please set a date for the Fall M & G and I will make out an M & G contract for that weekend and put it in the file with all my other contracts so I won't mistakenly commit to a wedding. I've already put a contract in there for the Spring 2010 M & G for the last weekend in April. Crap! Crap! Crap! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I know your getting older and that fact that you feel pretty bad already. But Spring MeetnGreet has been the last weekend in April for at least that last two or maybe more now. even you though booked it in OCT. of 08 you would have already known when spring MNG was. :D I think if you arrive back at 11:00pm Saturday things should just really be going good by then. If I was you I would try and make it back. Snap quick pictures. and get the heck out..

I'd be glad to take the wedding off your hands. It's been a sloooowww spring for me. :(

Thanks for the offer, M. If that could be possible I would really take you up on that. However, this is a real hoity-toity, highbrow, country club-with-all-the-fixin's type wedding and I'm afraid if I told the bride and her mother that someone else, no matter how good you are, was going to show up, my reputation in this local area would be in the toilet. Most of my dive money comes from my photo and video contracts. Thanks for the offer.

Ted, is there a date for the Fall M & G that I'm not aware of??? or maybe I forgot...again?

Great! look forward to meeting you..

Same here! As well as the rest of ya'll. Thinking of doing up some hot wings... Anyone willing to let me borrow their grill for em?

I know your getting older and that fact that you feel pretty bad already. But Spring MeetnGreet has been the last weekend in April for at least that last two or maybe more now. even you though booked it in OCT. of 08 you would have already known when spring MNG was. :D I think if you arrive back at 11:00pm Saturday things should just really be going good by then. If I was you I would try and make it back. Snap quick pictures. and get the heck out..

Maybe if your lucky the bride will stand the groom up and you will be able to get there earlier.

:D

Back
Top Bottom