Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by gtxl1200 View Post
Updated March 23 2009

Who is bringing what?

gtxl1200
1. Bunkhouse and taking reservations now.....
2. Generator
3. Cowboy beans if Scott doesnt come. those things are awesome.
4. 30 Cup coffee Maker and coffee

Barracuda2
Toledo Kielbasa

Divin'Hoosier
Breakfast food for Saturday.

Jwalko
1. Sausage and Peppers
2. Buns
3. Soup for in between dives
4. Case of Water
5. Chip in for fire wood

Gnats
1. Portable Grill
2. BBQ pork
3. Potatoe Salad

DiverBrian
1. Chocolate Cherry Cake
2. Fire Wood

Mitten Diver
1. The Big Tub full of Neccessities
2. SIR Stuff?? or have you passed that torch on to someone else now?
3. Tex-Mex

cldwdiver
Vegetable Tray

Ber Rabbit
1. Fruit Tray
2. More victims ahem I mean students.

Warm Water Wimp
1. High Class munchies for Friday night
2. Croissants and canadian bacon for Breakfast.

Kidsdream
Chili

MichMikeScuba
1.Bunhouse.

Leko916
Warm fireside Drinks

jchoby
1. Mustacholie
2. chip in for firewood.

MentalMarine
chip in for firewood

tiggrr
cookies and brownies

GameHunter
Venison Meatballs

NotsoKen
1.Home made beverage.

People who said they are attending, but I don't have them down for anything yet. So Denny can get his count.
Evart
Randy43068
crpntr133
bigcat
shu1842
Brians Boss AKA the wife
mentalmarines Boss AKA the wife
Leko916's posse

Ok, this is what and who I have. If I missed anybody let me know. It was kind of hard since basically 20 pages to sort through and only 2 had anything to do with the MNG.

As usual Denny plan on about 25to30 people. Dont forget Mike and Jody.

updated at 6:30pm

I'm planning on being there.
Other than my beverages, anything else I should bring? What else is needed? More fruits and veggies? (Rabbit food?)
Ken

I ask someone to bring some Munchies but he never got back with me so if you want to brings some Munchies those go well. or some Water or assorted softdrinks.

At this point I should be there. I thought about bringing goodies for breakfast since it seemed to be a hit the last time I did it. Sorry but no farm fresh eggs this time, the foxes got in the coop. I am planning on coming in on Friday and staying till sometime Sunday. Just depends upon work.

We have two people bringing Breakfast stuff.. You have anything else in mind?

Thought I'd posted back in the wee pages of this thread but here goes agin'...

Yeah I'll be there. Add me to the list. I'll be there 'round 10:30am Friday... jus' staying for the day tho'... will be leaving that evening.

Also, I'd be interested in a GLWC shirt... XXL bitte... , if I cant get it this time around I'll shoot for Fall...

M

Originally Posted by gtxl1200 View Post
Updated March 23 2009

Who is bringing what?
MichMikeScuba
1.Bunhouse.

Wow... the "Bunhouse":mooner:! Guess it just got a new name. I like it!

The camper is normally stocked with just about everything for camping so if someone needs something, just let me know. If there is anything specific that didn't make the list, let me know and I'll look at bringing it...

Now... Since there are reservations for the "Bunkhouse" does that mean I need auditions for the "Bunhouse":mooner:? :popcorn:

Wow... the "Bunhouse":mooner:! Guess it just got a new name. I like it!

The camper is normally stocked with just about everything for camping so if someone needs something, just let me know. If there is anything specific that didn't make the list, let me know and I'll look at bringing it...

Now... Since there are reservations for the "Bunkhouse" does that mean I need auditions for the "Bunhouse":mooner:? :popcorn:

Darn Fat fingers:D Man yours sounds more fun than mine I'm in the Bunhouse with you.:D:D

Hey Ted,

Count me in. Same food items as stands, plus whatever else I throw in my basket when I do a sweep through Krogers.

Timing: I'm driving down on Friday, as early as I can skip out of work. Unknown if I am going to pull a 1/2 day, or just bank some hours and leave around 3:30pm.

Either way, I should be there easily by Friday dinner. I am bringing food that can used for a dinner or lunch, so I'll leave it to you when it should be served.

We were tossing around laughs on the Bunkhouse a few pages back - I need to know if I have a bed or not. It was getting crowded at one point, not sure how that has changed over the past month.

Also, I ran into Joe from Chicago at ScubaFest. He was with the other group of alcoholics on Saturday night. He is still interested in attending but not on SB yet.

I'll PM you his info so you can make contact with him.

Hey Ted,

Count me in. Same food items as stands, plus whatever else I throw in my basket when I do a sweep through Krogers.

Timing: I'm driving down on Friday, as early as I can skip out of work. Unknown if I am going to pull a 1/2 day, or just bank some hours and leave around 3:30pm.

Either way, I should be there easily by Friday dinner. I am bringing food that can used for a dinner or lunch, so I'll leave it to you when it should be served.

We were tossing around laughs on the Bunkhouse a few pages back - I need to know if I have a bed or not. It was getting crowded at one point, not sure how that has changed over the past month.

Also, I ran into Joe from Chicago at ScubaFest. He was with the other group of alcoholics on Saturday night. He is still interested in attending but not on SB yet.

I'll PM you his info so you can make contact with him.

Yes you still have a bed Unless you want to take up a spot in the BUNhouse.
Just make sure you bring a sleeping bag and your favorite pillow.

Fridays are pretty relaxed dont worry about food items for friday..

Those ones from chicago is that the one that had the wife from England??

Hi folks, Is anyone welcome at the M & G. Might drive in from Ontario.

mac

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom