Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, this is what and who I have. If I missed anybody let me know. It was kind of hard since basically 20 pages to sort through and only 2 had anything to do with the MNG.

I hope this didn't interrupt your day of eating Bonbons and watching soap operas all day.

At this point I should be there. I thought about bringing goodies for breakfast since it seemed to be a hit the last time I did it. Sorry but no farm fresh eggs this time, the foxes got in the coop. I am planning on coming in on Friday and staying till sometime Sunday. Just depends upon work.

Phil will be in Japan.

I'm bringing cookies and brownies.

I'm out.
bncry.gif

Can't take vacation that week so I'd have to drive over on Saturday and back on Sunday...a ten hour round trip is a bit much for a short visit. Hopefully we'll catch up for a dive sometime this summer.

I'll be there and last I talked to Evart he will be there also, I will be bringing venison meatballs. Now I just need to find me a deer.

I'll be there and last I talked to Evart he will be there also, I will be bringing venison meatballs. Now I just need to find me a deer.

Hey Dude!!

We're only coming on Saturday.

I don't think I will be fitting into my drysuit by then....will be close. I may only be good for 1 dive. Are you still down for the tour we talked about??? Because I've been studying my map. :D

I'm out.
bncry.gif

Can't take vacation that week so I'd have to drive over on Saturday and back on Sunday...a ten hour round trip is a bit much for a short visit. Hopefully we'll catch up for a dive sometime this summer.

That sucks.

You will be missed ALOT!!!!

Thanks Tig, I'll miss seeing you all again.

Well, we're just gonna have to plan another dive event that you can go to!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom