Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I fall asleep at the campfire would someone please carry me to bed...or at least park me under a canopy in case it rains?
Ber
You might end up nude on the docks with a blanket over you.

Cheryl will protect me! Besides if I wake up and find out anything has been done to me I'm beating Randy senseless with my ears...no matter who the actual responsible party was.
Ber

Cheryl will protect me! Besides if I wake up and find out anything has been done to me I'm beating Randy senseless with my ears...no matter who the actual responsible party was.
Ber

First I wouldn't trust anyone who drinks wine by the bottle. They may end up in on the shanangns.

As long as it will be on Randy, hand me one of those felt markers.

Pass me a marker too!! :)

Ber, You better keep an eye on your glass. Someone might drop a sleeping pill into you wine:no: just so they can see you on the dock in the morning...:eyebrow::eyebrow:

Somebody bring an extra air mattress. We can give her a real water bed. I just hope that Ber doesn't sleep walk. :)

Less talky about what will be done to Ber.....more talky about what Ber will do to Randy.

:popcorn:

Ber

Oh damn, built in protection.

I'm bringing guns then. :)

Less talky about what will be done to Ber.....more talky about what Ber will do to Randy.

:popcorn:

Aww, more fun to watch, than to talk about it!!!!

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom