Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope you have a FANTASTIC trip!!!! :thumb:

Ooooh Thank You !!!!! :D

I gotta stop play'n here and finish packin!!

Geez do I know how to procrastinate!!!

I got a feeling right about now. She don't care about anything about us or what were saying. She is in BONAIR right now.

Ted, you forgot to add :mooner::mooner::mooner:...

Now there is a place for a M&G:wink: Is that withing driving distance from Gilboa?:confused:

I just realized that this is my daughter's prom weekend. Drats! How did I miss that?

I'm currently planning on coming in Friday morning and diving Friday and Saturday morning. Unfortunately I'll have to leave around Noon on Saturday to be home for the pre-prom gathering of kids and parents for pictures and all of the ohhhhs and ahhhhs.

I just realized that this is my daughter's prom weekend. Drats! How did I miss that?

I'm currently planning on coming in Friday morning and diving Friday and Saturday morning. Unfortunately I'll have to leave around Noon on Saturday to be home for the pre-prom gathering of kids and parents for pictures and all of the ohhhhs and ahhhhs.

I like the new signature. :wink: Now if you can just talk them into letting you do cavern in doubles. :D

I like the new signature. :wink: Now if you can just talk them into letting you do cavern in doubles. :D

I have. Well, someone has. PADI finally changed that at the end of last year. I'm hoping to take cavern ... in doubles ... in June. :D

Howdy! Guess what? I'm NOT dead! Sorry to disappoint you :D

I will still be there whether the house is done or not. I'm on night shift now so I will head up Saturday morning when I get off. Have to be back to work Sunday night so u will probably cut out after finishing with my students Sunday.

If I fall asleep at the campfire would someone please carry me to bed...or at least park me under a canopy in case it rains?
Ber

If I fall asleep at the campfire would someone please carry me to bed...or at least park me under a canopy in case it rains?
Ber

Did you have a choice of beds or will any old bed due??

Don't worry I am sure that someone will step up and take care of you.

I will still be there whether the house is done or not. I'm on night shift now so I will head up Saturday morning when I get off. Have to be back to work Sunday night so u will probably cut out after finishing with my students Sunday.

Ber

Given this cast of characters, you are one brave lady!!!!

***PSSSTT... Who's got the felt markers?? :D

Ber

Back
Top Bottom