Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XXX isn't a women. Vin Diesel was recruited by Samuael L. Jackson to go into Russia as an undercover agent to get information about a group called Anarchy 99. His code name was XXX, I thought everyone new that.

Maybe you should turn the tv off once in a while and, I dunno, GO DIVING! :D

As much I try to be self-sufficient when I gear up, I usually do need a starter pull on my two dry suit zippers.

Does that rate as suiting up a lady?

From what I am hearing...no! It just means that they are helping a female. :D

Think you can find a pair of spurs to fit over your rock boots?

OMG - what a visual. PLEAAAASSEEE - tell me your gear is all black and tec'd!! A tec geared diver wearing a cowboy hat and spurs.

Excuse me while I sit here and hum.

I may need a moment. :D

Integrated boots, not rock boots. Probably won't wear the spurs in the water due to snagging issues.

Mostly black Andy's with blue patches. Orange writing on my Torus wing, otherwise pretty tec like in my approach.

Humming is also part of my technique.:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

At least you didn't call us the Michigan Militia!!

Trust me, my lemonade will be homemade!

I'll definitely bring some of my home made beverages and let you try them. Ber can give a good reference on them.

At least you didn't call us the Michigan Militia!!

Now, let's not bring in the first war between the states - the Ohio - Michigan war.

Ken

Now, let's not bring in the first war between the states - the Ohio - Michigan war.

Ken

Yea, the last time I posted an Ohio joke, the person I directed it to didn't take it well.

And I would rather you all be drunken happy happy joy joy. :D:D:D:D

Yea, the last time I posted an Ohio joke, the person I directed it to didn't take it well.

And I would rather you all be drunken happy happy joy joy. :D:D:D:D

I'm a displaced Yooper, so I can take the Ohio jokes.

Also, Ohio did not lose. After the 2 Militias marched around the swamps and killed a pig, Congress declared it a tie, and arranged for Wisconsin to lose the war.

Ken

I'm a displaced Yooper, so I can take the Ohio jokes.

Also, Ohio did not lose. After the 2 Militias marched around the swamps and killed a pig, Congress declared it a tie, and arranged for Wisconsin to lose the war.

Ken

:shocked2: :confused: are these references to football? :confused: :shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom