Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that is a good answer. Someone who really knows the meaning of MEET N GEET and of course EAT:D

I'm getting a feeling here that the diving is an excuse to go away for the weekend!

has meet and greet never shaped up to be darn fine?

What you plan on diving? I'm not even taking dive gear. leave the wing at home.

Trust Me I HAVE SEEN GILBOA...

I might do a deep dive early friday with Dave and Denny but I'm really not there for the diving. I will save it for the wreck season.

Jim,

From what I have heard Ted won't be able to get WWW to come. Apparently his begging technique doesn't keep them interested that long. I think it has something to do with not doing it enough.:rofl3:

suiting up the ladies seems to be your job. ... :D

Maybe, although I didn't think..........oh, never mind I probably should wait until MeetNGreet to discuss technique.

I'm there for the soul purpose of Meet and Greet and above all EAT!!!

The campfire banter has started early...
Sounds like we're in for "Brokeback Gilboa, the Sequal" this spring.

I'm getting a feeling here that the diving is an excuse to go away for the weekend!

Your new it is still all really exciting to you. Diving in your Ditch right now with the melted snow is exciting. Diving at Gilboa was exciting to us too once. Then after you have seen it a few hundred time. it isnt so exciting anymore. I have to put all this stuff on and gear up to see stuff I have seen a hundred times before. If I go through all of that it is going to be on a wreck somewhere in the great lakes or a nice colorful dive with the coral in salt water. You come and Dive all you want enjoy. You will find others there that want to dive all day also. When your done you can find me around the food table meetin n greetin with my crew.:D Then at night you can join us for the entertainment and of course more eating. Around the campfire.Are you seeing the theme now. We actually should call it Meet n eat.

:shocked2: :confused: are these references to football? :confused: :shocked2:

No, dinner. :D

Your new it is still all really exciting to you. Diving in your Ditch right now with the melted snow is exciting. Diving at Gilboa was exciting to us too once. Then after you have seen it a few hundred time. it isnt so exciting anymore. I have to put all this stuff on and gear up to see stuff I have seen a hundred times before. If I go through all of that it is going to be on a wreck somewhere in the great lakes or a nice colorful dive with the coral in salt water. You come and Dive all you want enjoy. You will find others there that want to dive all day also. When your done you can find me around the food table meetin n greetin with my crew.:D Then at night you can join us for the entertainment and of course more eating. Around the campfire.Are you seeing the theme now. We actually should call it Meet n eat.

I hope I never become old and jaded to any dives. :blinking:

No, dinner. :D

I hope I never become old and jaded to any dives. :blinking:

NOt jaded. Just not something to get excited about. I dont like to dive just to say I got to dive. Gilboa is great if you want to try out some new gear, or weighting issues. for me it isnt something I get excited about to dive. I'm at the stage now where I dont HAVE TO DIVE.

NOt jaded. Just not something to get excited about. I dont like to dive just to say I got to dive. Gilboa is great if you want to try out some new gear, or weighting issues. for me it isnt something I get excited about to dive. I'm at the stage now where I dont HAVE TO DIVE.

Yea, I hear ya. Just pullin your leg a bit.

Breaking you in for the long drive to Chicago. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom