Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm curious... who is XXX? I haven't gone back and read through the thread to find out who this mystery woman is. I'm excited to find out I won't be the only girl in the bunkhouse. :D

WWW= Warm Water Wimp also known as Cheryl. The Person who took MeetnGreet to High class munchies last year. so we had to act right for a minute or two. until the wine kicked in. then as usual it went all down hill from there.

Who by the way is also a red head like you:D

Trust Me I HAVE SEEN GILBOA...

I might do a deep dive early friday with Dave and Denny but I'm really not there for the diving. I will save it for the wreck season.

And, if you are not going for the diving, what are you there for? :shocked2: :eyebrow:

Dang man, at least use diving as a COVER! :D

WWW= Warm Water Wimp also known as Cheryl. The Person who took MeetnGreet to High class munchies last year. so we had to act right for a minute or two. until the wine kicked in. then as usual it went all down hill from there.

Who by the way is also a red head like you:D

Boy, another red head? You guys are in sooooo much trouble.

I knew WWW was warm water wimp, but not sure who had earned the title.

Thanks for clearing this up.

Yes, I know this person too and I can put a good word in for you. So, be nice to me and you're golden. :D

I plan to be very nice to you. I may even pick up a new cowboy hat for the weekend.

Boy, another red head? You guys are in sooooo much trouble.

Talk is cheap we demand action.

I'm curious... who is XXX? I haven't gone back and read through the thread to find out who this mystery woman is. :D

XXX isn't a women. Vin Diesel was recruited by Samuael L. Jackson to go into Russia as an undercover agent to get information about a group called Anarchy 99. His code name was XXX, I thought everyone new that.

I plan to be very nice to you. I may even pick up a new cowboy hat for the weekend.

Think you can find a pair of spurs to fit over your rock boots?

OMG - what a visual. PLEAAAASSEEE - tell me your gear is all black and tec'd!! A tec geared diver wearing a cowboy hat and spurs.

Excuse me while I sit here and hum.

I may need a moment. :D

XXX isn't a women. Vin Diesel was recruited by Samuael L. Jackson to go into Russia as an undercover agent to get information about a group called Anarchy 99. His code name was XXX, I thought everyone new that.
And how did he get his code name on a lot of the videos that I have? :D

suiting up the ladies seems to be your job.

Yeah I would probably help ber if she needed it, but Ken and steve and the rest of her Posse will be there. So I think I'm good to just sit around the food table. :D

As much I try to be self-sufficient when I gear up, I usually do need a starter pull on my two dry suit zippers.

Does that rate as suiting up a lady?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom