Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excuse me??

From what I understood this was going to be long-term begging.

Let me know if I am wrong and I will adjust my attitude. :D

Ted,

This sounds like a typical women. She makes a decision and once a man agrees with her then she changes her mind. Sheesh.:no::no::no:

MeetNGreet rule 1.1.a sub c Requires that women not change their mind after a man has agreed to do it their way, even if said way is completly wrong and goes against the man's best judgement.:popcorn:

Whatever happened to the who is pregnant thread? I think Paula started it and some guessed but it died (the thread not the baby). Was there any truth to someone within the group being pregnant?

Yes, there was. Is.

Yes it was true. I dont know if were allowed to say. Since she hasnt spoken up.. I would imagine she has had it by now or soon will. No:no: Im not the Father either. :D:rofl3::D

Not yet, but getting pretty close.

Either way, I think I will need extra *lemonade* for the back seat, just in case these two characters are indeed CHARACTERS! :D

Hey, do those smores involve DARK chocolate!? :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

I'd recommend something other than lemonade with those two. Some good home made beverages usually help.

Dark chocolate is the only kind! Good for the heart! (scientifically proven)

Ken

Hey I promised to complete the task:D:D:D:eyebrow:

Thank you. You are a true gentleman.

Ted,

This sounds like a typical women. She makes a decision and once a man agrees with her then she changes her mind. Sheesh.:no::no::no:

MeetNGreet rule 1.1.a sub c Requires that women not change their mind after a man has agreed to do it their way, even if said way is completly wrong and goes against the man's best judgement.:popcorn:

Isn't that just like a man to break a promise and then blame the woman for why he broke it?

:shakehead::D

Tracey, Phil, Ted, John, maybe Tom ... that's quite the dangerous MEEEEECHIGAN contingent!

OH YEAH baby :D:D:D:crafty:

Sounds like a remake of "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice". Throw the WWW into the mix and I want a front row seat!

Ted, Do we need to get John to call WWW or do you think she will come if you beg enough?

Let's see, KT, Cheryl, Ber, Tracie,... Gotta love M&G!:eyebrow:

Sounds like a remake of "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice". Throw the WWW into the mix and I want a front row seat!

Ted, Do we need to get John to call WWW or do you think she will come if you beg enough?

Let's see, KT, Cheryl, Ber, Tracie,... Gotta love M&G!:eyebrow:

Jim,
You must have missed a page or two on this thread. WWW has already confirmed her attendance at the MNG. As well as reserved a spot in the Bunkhouse. Unless of course you suddenly have found room for her in your bunkhouse.:D:wink:

This is shaping up to be a darn fine meet-n-greet!!! I guess I need to either repair or replace my wing soon...

has meet and greet never shaped up to be darn fine?

What you plan on diving? I'm not even taking dive gear. leave the wing at home.

has meet and greet never shaped up to be darn fine?

What you plan on diving? I'm not even taking dive gear. leave the wing at home.

:shocked2: not taking dive gear! say it isn't so Man! :shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom