Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whatever happened to the who is pregnant thread? I think Paula started it and some guessed but it died (the thread not the baby). Was there any truth to someone within the group being pregnant?

Yes it was true. I dont know if were allowed to say. Since she hasnt spoken up.. I would imagine she has had it by now or soon will. No:no: Im not the Father either. :D:rofl3::D

Wally,

It may seem like I am a pretty out going kind of guy at the MeetNGreet, but I am one of the shiest people you will ever meet. I get almost paralyzed when trying to socialize at the MeetNGreet. Thank god for the therapy or I may not have ever been able to attend. It's a pretty brave front I'm putting on for you guys.:):):)

Wally,

It may seem like I am a pretty out going kind of guy at the MeetNGreet, but I am one of the shiest people you will ever meet. I get almost paralyzed when trying to socialize at the MeetNGreet. Thank god for the therapy or I may not have ever been able to attend. It's a pretty brave front I'm putting on for you guys.:):):)

secret squirrel reads thread over a third time and says, "SHY? I never would have guess this about Mitten. The LCD screen of his computer must give him super social powers. He sure doesn't seem shy here."

secret squirrel reads thread over a third time and says, "SHY? I never would have guess this about Mitten. The LCD screen of his computer must give him super social powers. He sure doesn't seem shy here."

Only because you don't know the whole story. I was born a mute child, my father used to put me in a burlap bag and beat me regulary. At age 3 I was sent to the school for the socially ackward. At age 12 I had my first conversation with a psycho-therapist. Now nearly 30 years later with the help of chemistry, professional intervention and my sponsor Ted I am able to actually attend a social type function. This is so painful for me to type, but the doctor says I need to do it to help me get over the hump and become a normal member of society.

Only because you don't know the whole story. I was born a mute child, my father used to put me in a burlap bag and beat me regulary. At age 3 I was sent to the school for the socially ackward. At age 12 I had my first conversation with a psycho-therapist. Now nearly 30 years later with the help of chemistry, professional intervention and my sponsor Ted I am able to actually attend a social type function. This is so painful for me to type, but the doctor says I need to do it to help me get over the hump and become a normal member of society.

{Secret Squirrel hands Mitten a tissue. }

Do you need to blow?

Your therapist has seemingly been unable to quell your tendencies towards being a pathological liar even in low stress situations.

That said you are still the king of the smores.

This is serious stuff. Please don't undermine years of therapy.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Your therapist has seemingly been unable to quell your tendencies towards being a pathological liar even in low stress situations.

That said you are still the king of the smores.

Hmm.... I need to think about this. I am driving to Chicago with a pathological liar. Luckily, it was the pathological liar who tossed his buddy's reputation under the bus in the Our World Underwater thread. It may cancel out the buddy's social weirdness.

Either way, I think I will need extra *lemonade* for the back seat, just in case these two characters are indeed CHARACTERS! :D

Hey, do those smores involve DARK chocolate!? :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom