Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well i might have to pull out of the M&G....starting to thin the budget as now i am laid off....hopefully i get a job here shortly and i can still come...but as for now i must pull my name back out of the attendees.

well i might have to pull out of the M&G....starting to thin the budget as now i am laid off....hopefully i get a job here shortly and i can still come...but as for now i must pull my name back out of the attendees.

I wish you the best and hope things work out well in the end.

Sounds like a pretty crazy time and alot of fun. t

If I told you everything that goes on, I would have to kill you. "What ever happens at M&G, stays at M&G"

I'm also a public safety diver where I work and really feel much better when I can get in the water regularly which really hasn't been the case this past year.

Great Bigcat, I'm also a public safety diver; we can swap war stories around the camp fire when gtxl1200 says, "I'll be right back." and leaves for a short time, and Mitten is busy hitting on Kt. (inside jokes; you'll learn all about it at M&G)

I can pitch in for firewood and I'll bring a case of bottled water as well. I also usually throw in a few gallons of drinking water for cooking, just in case.

John

Reading the posts, it seems most attendees are pitching in alot of stuff i.e. firewood, food, etc. Is there something I should or could contribute? I found the following on the internet: The (Original) Great Lakes Wrecking Crew,(established in 1994 and not to be confused with the internet based club of the same name) meets in Milan, Michigan once a month at Michigan Adventure Diving. Is this the group meeting at Gilboa? t

Reading the posts, it seems most attendees are pitching in alot of stuff i.e. firewood, food, etc. Is there something I should or could contribute? I found the following on the internet: The (Original) Great Lakes Wrecking Crew,(established in 1994 and not to be confused with the internet based club of the same name) meets in Milan, Michigan once a month at Michigan Adventure Diving. Is this the group meeting at Gilboa? t

We don't all meet in Milan, MI (I've never even been to Milan, MI), so my bet would be that we're the internet based club of the same name. After all, this is the internet. :wink:

Yeah, I realize that. Just wonderd if this was a club (internet or other) with membership application, dues, etc. t

Yeah, I realize that. Just wonderd if this was a club (internet or other) with membership application, dues, etc. t

Yeah were the internet based club with the same name.

when you clicked here to log in you were a member. That is it your in. No fees no dues no mandatory attendance. So your intiation is over welcome to the club.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom