Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah were the internet based club with the same name.

when you clicked here to log in you were a member. That is it your in. No fees no dues no mandatory attendance. So your intiation is over welcome to the club.

But you didn't teach him the secret handshake.

I guess that has to wait till M&G.

Ken

Yeah were the internet based club with the same name.

when you clicked here to log in you were a member. That is it your in. No fees no dues no mandatory attendance. So your intiation is over welcome to the club.

Really? Huh.

MITTEN - I want a WORD With YOU!

heehee just kidding.

Actually, from what I am understanding, membership is provided to those with loose morales, a good drinking appetite, the ability to tell tall stories, the ability to keep one's mouth shut (no leaking of secrets) and, oh,yeah. You like to dive. :D

Actually, from what I am understanding, membership is provided to those with loose morales, a good drinking appetite, the ability to tell tall stories, the ability to keep one's mouth shut (no leaking of secrets) and, oh,yeah. You like to dive. :D

I'd say that about sums it up.

Actually, from what I am understanding, membership is provided to those with loose morales, a good drinking appetite, the ability to tell tall stories, the ability to keep one's mouth shut (no leaking of secrets) and, oh,yeah. You like to dive. Ok, I have some abilities....... and am way down with that criteria! t

You will never guess who is alive and well in Columbus. She even claims that she will be marking her calendar for the MeetNGreet.

well I see now that you are the MAN!! I pm'ed her and never got a response. bowing to you I,m not worthy.

Negative there Ghost Rider, as proven at previous MeetNGreets I am just another Crew Memeber. A guy can fantasize though.

Looks more likely that I will be making it this year...that is if the job holds out. We shall see within the next couple of weeks. With construction it is either feast or famine. If I make it I will probably do a Friday evening arrival and camp all weekend. The HP100's just came today. :)

Whatever happened to the who is pregnant thread? I think Paula started it and some guessed but it died (the thread not the baby). Was there any truth to someone within the group being pregnant?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom