Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trust Me I HAVE SEEN GILBOA...

I might do a deep dive early friday with Dave and Denny but I'm really not there for the diving. I will save it for the wreck season.

Shut-up, you will do more diving then that. You know that Ber will get you for some support diving. Plus if any of the ladies ask you will be suited up post haste like.

The rest of the time we will be sitting around the camp fire providing comic fodder for the troops entertainment.

Ted, Do we need to get John to call WWW or do you think she will come if you beg enough? :eyebrow:

Jim,

From what I have heard Ted won't be able to get WWW to come. Apparently his begging technique doesn't keep them interested that long. I think it has something to do with not doing it enough.:rofl3:

Shut-up, you will do more diving then that. You know that Ber will get you for some support diving. Plus if any of the ladies ask you will be suited up post haste like.

The rest of the time we will be sitting around the camp fire providing comic fodder for the troops entertainment.

suiting up the ladies seems to be your job.

Yeah I would probably help ber if she needed it, but Ken and steve and the rest of her Posse will be there. So I think I'm good to just sit around the food table. :D

Jim,

From what I have heard Ted won't be able to get WWW to come. Apparently his begging technique doesn't keep them interested that long. I think it has something to do with not doing it enough.:rofl3:

WWW is coming I didnt even have to beg. My begging from last time left her in such AWE that it carried over to this year:D

In fact my begging is so effective I was able to get another person to come this year.
We are all looking forward to meeting her. Plus you guys really want to be good to her she has the inside track on the charter boats heading out of port Sanilac.

WWW is coming I didnt even have to beg. My begging from last time left her in such AWE that it carried over to this year:D

In fact my begging is so effective I was able to get another person to come this year.
We are all looking forward to meeting her. Plus you guys really want to be good to her she has the inside track on the charter boats heading out of port Sanilac.

You sure talk a big game. I guess its your story so imbellish it any way you want to.

Did you say inside track on charter boats? Will I get invited to go too?

You sure talk a big game. I guess its your story so imbellish it any way you want to.

Did you say inside track on charter boats? Will I get invited to go too?

Yes, I know this person too and I can put a good word in for you. So, be nice to me and you're golden. :D

I'm curious... who is XXX? I haven't gone back and read through the thread to find out who this mystery woman is. I'm excited to find out I won't be the only girl in the bunkhouse. :D

I'd recommend something other than lemonade with those two. Some good home made beverages usually help.

Trust me, my lemonade will be homemade!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom