Soon to be new dive site!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The C-130 arrived Sunday afternoon. It had to be somewhat disassembled to be transported to the Lake. I am not really sure when they will start reassembling it. I will be at the shop several times this week so I will try to get a few photos but most likely it will be this weekend before I am able to get any photos.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I'm enjoying watching it develop.

MichaelBaranows:
The C-130 arrived Sunday afternoon. It had to be somewhat disassembled to be transported to the Lake. I am not really sure when they will start reassembling it. I will be at the shop several times this week so I will try to get a few photos but most likely it will be this weekend before I am able to get any photos.

A C130...Wicked... Does anyone have any photo's of it in pre-submerged status? Also...for historical purposes, someone should snag a shot of the tail numbers... (that can be used to figure out the planes history).

Several of the staff made a few dives Saturday afternoon. We were checking out the safety of a few wrecks and see what else we need to work on. The viz. was not great most of it was around 5’ of the section I dove. We still have a lot of work to do before the lake will be able to open. I took a little time to get a photos of the lake and some of the C-130.

I tried to add some captions to the photos but didn't have much luck.

I hope yall enjoy this up-dated info.

Attachments

• IMG_0751.JPG
    IMG_0751.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0770.JPG
    IMG_0770.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0780.JPG