Share This Page
Nassau Grouper, from Wide Awake Wiley, Texas (DFW)
- jchapman3 was last seen:
- Aug 12, 2009
- Home Page:
- Wide Awake Wiley, Texas (DFW)
- Financial Industry Consulting and Strategic Data a
- eBay User Name:
- Certification Agencies:
- PADI - Joe Pazos, Tom Vyles, and Vin Robinson @ Adventure Scuba; Special Thanks to Joe
- Dive History:
- My first dive was a PADI Resort dive off the big island in Hawaii. I got my OW Cert in October 2006 and have done several dives in a rock Quarry outside Terrel Texas. My first C-Card Blue-water dive was off the south eastern points of Grand Cayman. I love photography above the water...and I hope to explore photography below.
- Certification History:
OW in 2006
Advanced Open Water in July 2007
Rescue August 2007
- Certification Level:
- # of Logged Dives:
- 100 - 199
- Dive Classification:
- Experienced Diver
- Years Certified:
- Three Years
- Dive Equipment:
- Scuba Pro Mk25 & AF/S600 (That I love!) with an Air2 BC and a UWATEK SmartPro Console. 3mil ScubaPro shortie for warmer water, and a 7mil Pinnacle/Merino semi-dry (or is that somewhat wet?) suit for the frigid stuff.
I got the dive itch in 2000 when I went on a PADI resort dive off the big Island of Hawaii. Green Turtles, moray's, an octopus that VANISHED in a cloud of black ink, and 3 black tip sharks sleeping on the bottom... not bad for my first 2 dives...
- Rebreather Experience:
I got my C-Card in Plano Texas in August, 2006. I like photography above the waves, and hope to learn to take pictures under them.
SignatureImmortality is a Myth. Enjoy your stay. -Me :geek: