Soon to be new dive site!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My experience with water clarity is limited to my backyard ponds. I put in fish and plants and pretty soon they arrive at a balance that makes it crystal clear and stays that way for years. No additives, no aeration, no filters, just nature doing it's thing. Of course Mammoth Lake is on a completely different scale, the bio engineers at A&M can work that out. Just my .02.

This looks like it is going to be soooooo cool! Thanks for the pic updates!
Blessings,
Foo2

Actually I just heard about the endeavor this weekend, while diving with the Deep Blue group at Lake Medina this weekend. We will have to plan a Scubaboard get together once it opens!

Jeff

foo2:
This looks like it is going to be soooooo cool! Thanks for the pic updates!
Blessings,
Foo2

Be planning on a road trip this fall!

Buoyant1:
In South Texas.....Checked out this link from an article in Dive Training Magazine...looks to be pretty wild once it fills, and once they get the viz under control...Probably gonna be pretty muddy for a while....

http://main.zgib.net/galleries/hydrosports/mammoth-lake-1

I talked to Mike(our local dive instructor and possibly owner or part owner of the lake-not sure of the latter) said he's hoping for August.

I'm glad for once that I live in H-town. We will finally have someplace close enough to dive that doesn't include e.coli and PCB's in the water (looking at you Galveston!). I can't wait until it opens! I shall have to be there on opening weekend. All you CHUM members say, "Aaaaaarrrrrrrr!"

Any updates on it (now that SB is back, woo-hoo!)?

Yeah... the last update was way back in May... That's odd. :D

Back
Top Bottom