Info Shearwater Customers! Come join our Beta program for user testing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kellyshearer

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Shearwater Customers,

I hope you are well!

Our Software team are currently looking for users to join our Beta program to test our new Bluetooth feature for our next release.
Customer feedback is important at Shearwater so we would really appreciate your impressions on this.

All you need to do comment below or private message with the following.

Email Address:
Mobile Device, Android/iPhone:

Once you provide your email address and version of mobile device, you will receive an email address with instructions to the Beta version in the next few days.

I think its a scam it's a brand new account
Also unsure about how legitimate this is - which is why I’d use an email created specifically for this.

But posting it here is a sure way to get a ton of spam.

I think it might be a scam it's a brand new account
If you are worried and interested - you might call SW.

Could be a poser,?

If you are worried and interested - you might call SW.

Could be a poser,?

Hey guys, I can understand the spammy look of this as I just joined, if anyone wants verification I am the Software Customer Support representative at Shearwater, if you send us an email or give a call asking for me I will be at the other end! we re just reaching out for different avenues to gain some user feedback :)

Her name is Shearer. What more indication do you need that this is legitimately from Shearwater? :D

(Welcome to the board, Kelly. If you browse around, you'll see how highly regarded your company is)

Whats the nature of the beta testing? Is it for the Shearwater app or something else?

Hey guys, I can understand the spammy look of this as I just joined, if anyone wants verification I am the Software Customer Support representative at Shearwater, if you send us an email or give a call asking for me I will be at the other end! we re just reaching out for different avenues to gain some user feedback :)
For one thing, the giant spacing between paragraphs makes it look careless or non-human-generated. And you might consider adding a signature to your profile, showing you're with Shearwater. Just suggestions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom