Scubaboard/ DEMA Meet and Greet BarBQ....compliments of our Fearless Leader!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel19:
i'll be atending DEMA &Would love to drop in and meet some down to earth people and eat some dang BBQ

Daniel you need to add your name to the calender. Go to post number 43 in this thread and click on the calender link. It should add your name for the Dema bbq event.

daniel19:
i'll be atending DEMA &Would love to drop in and meet some down to earth people and eat some dang BBQ
Daniel....go ----->HERE and add your name to the calendar.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I can fit three people in my car. Please PM me if any of you need transportation.

Maria

Parrotheaddiver, Dee mentioned that you might still be looking for accommodations for DEMA. I have some friends coming over from CA and would probably have enough space at the house if you still need a place to crash.

I live about 30-40 min drive from the convention center, just off I-45 North of downtown. Drop me a PM if I can help you.

Maria

Looks like I'm already down on the list. Cool! :cheering:

Gee, no more hiding behind a keyboard. I'll wear a badge saying Cheerleader, maybe?

Thanks to Dee, NetDoc, et all for making all this happen, even for me. :D

well it looks like im not going to be able to go to DEMA during the show but im comin down for the Q and meet and greet.

while on the topic (or OT) does anybody know where i can find a giant foam cowboy hat and the largest pink blow up or lawn flamingo. or something similar of a native bird species to texas and the largest size i can get. Its sort of a joke with Net Doc and want to give him a texas size present.

tooth

Scubatooth:
while on the topic (or OT) does anybody know where i can find a giant foam cowboy hat and the largest pink blow up or lawn flamingo.
tooth

Pink Flamingos & hats: http://www.orientaltrading.com/otcweb/application

Just put flamingo in the search bar, there's plenty to choose from. And then enter cowboy hats, two pages of them, but didn't find the big foam kind. Good luck!
Foo

Back
Top Bottom