Scubaboard/ DEMA Meet and Greet BarBQ....compliments of our Fearless Leader!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
Don!
I like those. And I want one. But since everything is either black or white to me, I wish I could find one in either color. What's up with the orange? :D
Natasha, you're not color blind are you? Here is a test...
Color Blind Test

LOL Jenny! I got them all right! Love the end..reminds of the avatar we're all talking about. :winky:

It is with heavy heart that I am beginning to find I will more than likely not make DEMA or the BBQ.

Between work, a friends wedding, and my daughter's schedule its just not looking good.

I'm going to miss yall. Hopefully we will get another chance at it soon.

TwoBit

Sorry to hear that, Tom. We'll miss ya.

This thread got so long and old now that I'm confused now. Are there two events (at a park and at a restaurant) or has one replaced the other?

I'm booked at one of the overpriced DEMA hotels but thinking about finding a cheap hotel out a ways and renting a car so I can get to the TEXAS and events like this. There seem to be a bunch or fairly cheap ones between Hobby airport and the downtown, anyone know what this section of town is like?

oxyhacker:
This thread got so long and old now that I'm confused now. Are there two events (at a park and at a restaurant) or has one replaced the other?

I'm booked at one of the overpriced DEMA hotels but thinking about finding a cheap hotel out a ways and renting a car so I can get to the TEXAS and events like this. There seem to be a bunch or fairly cheap ones between Hobby airport and the downtown, anyone know what this section of town is like?
I live a long ways from there, but been there a few times. Hobby is in a rougher part of town. I'm staying at the Homestead Galleria, as that's where NetDoc and SB Central is - a suite for $67 night.

http://www.homesteadhotels.com/ :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom