Scubaboard/ DEMA Meet and Greet BarBQ....compliments of our Fearless Leader!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
DEMA will be held in Houston this year, October 13, and NetDoc will be making an appearance and making Scubaboard even more well known to the industry.

While he's here he wants to throw an authentic Texan BarBQ for all Scubaboard members who want to come. While DEMA isn't open to the public, this shindig will be for our members to meet and greet each other and eat some great BarBQ.

I know it's still 6 months away but I'm mentioning it now because we need an idea of how many of you Swampers are interested in going. I'd hate to plan for 50 people and 500 show up! Plans are still in the beginning stages but I'm thinking of the Park Pavillion on Nasa Rd 1 in Clear Lake, the same location of the BAD Scuba Flea Market every year.

So if you think you'd like to meet alot of the board moderators, other Swampers and at the same time eat some great BarBQ and fixin's, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dee
General party gopher

It's 4 months and 16 days away.
I'll be there.

If you have it before Oct. 15, I can come. I'm working Oct. 15 and flying to Las Vegas the morning of the 16th. The 13th or 14th would be best for me, but it's your call, ultimately, not mine.

I think it would be nice if we all bring drinks, or a side dish, or a dessert.

Dee:
While he's here he wants to throw an authentic Texan BarBQ for all Scubaboard members who want to come.

Yummy!!! Do we have to be Open Handed BBQ Certified eaters? :p

I hope not Moostang... I don't have any advanced BBQ eating certifications, though I did take a NitrOx sauce course to improve my bottom time. :D

What a great idea!!

I look forward to meeting a bunch of you!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom