Trip Report Cozumel- December 20-31, 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone dive with Roberta's dive shack and have an opinion on their operation? :)
You'll get many more replies if you ask this in a new thread..

Anyone dive with Roberta's dive shack and have an opinion on their operation? :)
I dove with Roberta's Scuba Shack in March 2019 for 4-5 days and would recommend her operation. Fast boats, experienced DMs and fair pricing. Lot's of others on Scubaboard will agree too. Especially if you are staying close to their shop which is near El Cid/ Casa del Mar/ Park Royal area south of downtown
But yeah start a new thread if you are looking for more info

My first experience and I am here a lot in December/January. Our DM has 15,000+ dives on the island and wasn't sure of the name of the jelly fish. I am going to look online and see if I can find it. They did not have tentacles or sting. Visibility was around 35-45 feet the last 2 days. Water temps are ranging 78-80 depending on the day and location over the last 10 days. I switched to my 5mm wetsuit a few days ago and am quite comfortable.
thanks TB have safe travels and and an awesome new years

Local food!!!

Big difference between packed with local and local food.
Everything is relative. Pizza Hut on Cozumel is like Mexican food is in the US. :D

Back
Top Bottom