Scubaboard/ DEMA Meet and Greet BarBQ....compliments of our Fearless Leader!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
Don!
I like those. And I want one. But since everything is either black or white to me, I wish I could find one in either color. What's up with the orange? :D
And I am so litteral that my first thought was: "Huh? Black and white are not colors?!"

Think I should wear the organge? :D

NetDoc:
I own several hundred flamingoes... should I bring one of the flock?

I have a flock myself.Oooohhh do I feel a connection.

I have them on my desk, I have them in my yard, I have them in my house, and I have them on some of my clothes.

I also have a foam flamingo hat for special occasions like a Buffett concert. :D

DandyDon:
And I am so litteral that my first thought was: "Huh? Black and white are not colors?!"

Yeah wear the orange "HOOK EM HORNS"

Mine are actually a "sub-specie" called "Florida Bobwhites" and I must admit that I have only purchased a few of them. They are predominately gifts from Scouters who liked my "joke". :D

DandyDon:
LOL Good one! But, how do I find one in those non colors? White preferably with my black hair.

DandyDon:
Sure, although I like the one you have on in your PIC too.

ah well i should have made the annoucement or question a little more quiet as the surprise is out of the bag, well i guess i will have to find something else.

also watch the hookem line as you might offend some aggies on this board.

well back to class for me

Tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom