Restructuring Florida, The Vote...

Do you agree with the proposed forum structure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver:
...P.S. Gads , I even agree with SeaYoda and SuPrBuGmAn Awesome
And since I am at Milton Fl (I-10 - Exit 31) as I write this , well , er , the pressure is on !
You're in the neighborhood. Can you see me waving? :D

SeaYoda:
You're in the neighborhood. Can you see me waving? :D

Yes , Yes I can !!! :D
I'll wave back...

Da Bean

Ok, as of right now the vote is 33 Yes/14 No, and I know of one person that has said to change their vote to yes, so 34 Yes/13 No...

Can we go ahead and implement this!!!

frankc420:
Ok, as of right now the vote is 33 Yes/14 No, and I know of one person that has said to change their vote to yes, so 34 Yes/13 No...

Can we go ahead and implement this!!!
Actually, we have 3 vote changes... :)

The current tally is
  • Aye: 36
  • Nay: 11

The poll runs till Friday or should I start a poll to see whether everybody agrees with reducing this period? :D

Eh whatever.. what are the chances that the tally will turn. I'm not monitoring this thread anymore, I'll look for the change Friday afternoon I suppose!

scubafool:
So, will we as a group get to vote later as to whether or not clubs will be formed at all? Will we as a group get to vote on each specific club? Or will it be a situation where if enough people want a club, they can get it?

I am still hoping to get a clear answer to my question so I can decide whether or not to ask to have my vote changed.

scubafool:
scubafool:
So, will we as a group get to vote later as to whether or not clubs will be formed at all? Will we as a group get to vote on each specific club? Or will it be a situation where if enough people want a club, they can get it?
I am still hoping to get a clear answer to my question so I can decide whether or not to ask to have my vote changed.
There's not going to be a vote for each specific club.

If, for example, a dozen members from St. Augustine want to have a club forum, they will probably get it.

Oceanus:
^kinda implies that a unified single forum is impossible, because any 12 members can decide they "need" a subforum...
12,000 members can vote they want a single unified forum (with no subforms), but just 12 can undermine the overwhelming majority ???

why bother having a poll, voting, or discussing
if it only takes 12 members to create a subforum it really doesn't matter what the majority want does it

way to much power given to the minority... doesn't make sense...
What you seem to be saying is that you oppose any group of locals who desire an area to meet, gab, plan tripsand invite others from around the world to enjoy diving and gabbing in their local area. Why?

El Orans:
That is correct.

BTW, Tampa Bay is on the clock... :football:

Mmmm, that is where I live, however, don't look for me to vote. I don't care to be caught up in this. :no This is the same argument - again. Admin could have just looked at the old threads. :ne_nau: Maybe asked for a bit of input from some people. Having everyone rip the rag doll to shreds... No worries though, I will happily work with whatever is decided. I just don't care to be involved in the same argument again, with no one willing to a little give and take or budge an inch.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom