Restructuring Florida, The Vote...

Do you agree with the proposed forum structure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
Whew!!!!!!
I thought we were into human sacrifices for a moment when I read MD's thread. I know I posted a lot about the restructure but I didn't think I deserved to die for what I said. CMU was totally innocent so I didn't know why she had to die at all. I'm glad it's more of an initiation thing than what I at first thought. :rofl3:

:chair: In re to CMU, we just miss her so we just wanted her back for a while. As for you, it was only for a lil diving fun. You would have quite possibly been returned unharmed. :)

SeaYoda:
Whew!!!!!!
I thought we were into human sacrifices for a moment when I read MD's thread. I know I posted a lot about the restructure but I didn't think I deserved to die for what I said. CMU was totally innocent so I didn't know why she had to die at all. I'm glad it's more of an initiation thing than what I at first thought. :rofl3:

Thanks to Tracy's quote I remembered I was going to reply to this earlier....

Yoda - my friend.. haven't you watched the movies? You don't die, you become totally one with the Force... the ultimate of ZEN!

CMU didn't die - she's slowly being assimilated as one of my Padowan's :)

Missdirected:
... You would have quite possibly been returned unharmed. :)
See I knew there was a plot!

CBulla:
...Yoda - my friend.. haven't you watched the movies? You don't die, you become totally one with the Force... the ultimate of ZEN! ...
And you get that funky see-through skin!!!!! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom