Restructuring Florida, The Vote...

Do you agree with the proposed forum structure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
I was just under the assumption that clubs would be under --Florida Dive Clubs and Groups
That will be the case when we have 2 or more club forums. Otherwise it's just red tape.

The main structure is here to stay. :D

Also, there's a backroom discussion going on at the moment regarding the minimum criteria that must be met before a club forum is granted.

El Orans:

Also, there's a backroom discussion going on at the moment regarding the minimum criteria that must be met before a club forum is granted.

so it's:
one BIG "happy" forum
one trips & marketplace
one calendar
and clups & groups TBD...

is that right?
where do trip reports go??? i want to post one, just not sure where to do it :huh:
tanks!

dldiver:
so it's:
one BIG "happy" forum >>> Trip Reports
one trips & marketplace >>> Trip Planning
one calendar >>> Don't forget to post your trips here as well
and clups & groups TBD...

is that right?
where do trip reports go??? i want to post one, just not sure where to do it :huh:
tanks!
Does this help? :)

CBulla:
no sacrifice.. they can be honorary members in the other subs as well. :)
Whew!!!!!!
I thought we were into human sacrifices for a moment when I read MD's thread. I know I posted a lot about the restructure but I didn't think I deserved to die for what I said. CMU was totally innocent so I didn't know why she had to die at all. I'm glad it's more of an initiation thing than what I at first thought. :rofl3:

El Orans:

Perhaps 48 (equal the Single forum votes) and a "running thread" ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom