Restructuring Florida, The Vote...

Do you agree with the proposed forum structure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
So are the regions going to be under the main FL Conch forum or under a "clubs" sub forum? (I don't think that ever got answered).
It appears from the proposed set up on the OP that you go into FCD, then you can either read that forum (where this thread is currently posted) or choose one of three options, T&MP, Calendar of Clubs which would be at the top of the page in the same space as the current North and South Florida (and previously North Central and South sub-forums). The Clubs would also have mini-links (looking just like the T&MP for North Florida and South Florida) under the main link to the Clubs sub-forum allowing you to directly access those individual clubs rather than clicking on the Clubs sub-forum and then choosing which club you wanted to view.

The current set up is like this:
-Florida Conch Divers
--North Florida (large sub-forum text)
---T&MP (smaller sub-sub-forum text)
---Calendar
--South Florida
---T&MP
---Calendar
---Greater Tampa Happy Hour

The proposed would be like this:
-Florida Conch Divers
--T&MP (large sub-forum text)
--Calendar
--Clubs
---Club x (small sub-sub-forum text)
---Club y
---Club z

Does that make sense? If not judging by the votes to date you will see what this set-up looks like in the morning :wink:

The structure has been reset.

Yeah, it took me a minute to figure out where I was at, LOL.

Thanks, staff, for the time you have spent on this matter.

:hugs: One big {happy??} family now!! :fruit:

Scuba_Jenny:
:hugs: One big {happy??} family now!! :fruit:

No. While I want there to be only one forum for Florida, I strongly object to the way it was railroaded through. Then end never justifies the means.

El Orans:
The structure has been reset.

So have all the changes been made?

I see
- FL Conch forum
---Trips/marketplace FL
---Calendar
---Greater Tampa Happy hour.

WHat about the other subforums that were discussed? (or are the changes still being made).

mike_s:
WHat about the other subforums that were discussed? (or are the changes still being made).

The vote was devised to confuse. You're getting what they want to give you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom