Restructuring Florida, Take Two...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you just noticing that? It's been my sig line since the first week... and, thanks

CoolTech:
In this context, I meant the forum for all the original/near original SB Conch Divers (Person's actual age had nothing to do with it)
Just kidding, but I think we need one for Ole Coots also:D I am actually so new to the board I really will get use to anything that is done.

I have noticed message and dive traffic is down now that it has been changed to North and South. You can find the old Central in Tampa Happy Hour, but no one knows that.

Dont forget one for old Beano's that have been known to dive with Old Coots ... :D
Good thing my car's airbags still work.
No back-sass , you hear !

Da Bean

jeandiver:
Dont forget one for old Beano's that have been known to dive with Old Coots ... :D
Good thing my car's airbags still work.
No back-sass , you hear !

Da Bean
Now there is a thought, air bags used as lift bag:rofl3: I never gave that a thought.:confused:

Old coots appreciated your guiding us through Ginnie that day. I am going away for the summer this year, so come fall we may have to make another trip towards Ginnie.

Dave

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom