Restructuring Florida...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I don't like the restructuring, but I do like the name "Tampa Bay Happy Hour"!!

Remind me to buy El Orans a map of FL before the Invasion....

So what do people think would be the best way to seperate the regions? I didn't think the last re-structuring was necessary; and I'm not sure if I think this one is any better.

There really isn't SO MUCH traffic that things get "lost"

Personally; nothing against Tampa, but if any particular region deserves its own sub-forum... The keys get more posts regarding them than anywhere else in FL. Then I would think that SE Florida would be next.

But is it really worth having 5 FL sub forums, or does that just make it even more confusing??

Does this mean we will be adding North and South Nebraska? What about Iowa and the other non-coastal states?:D (knock knock) Hello, Florida has the largest coast line and the most diving.

Walter has a good point about the Springs. The Central Florida sub forum was used for that a lot. Tampa doesn't really fit with the springs either.

My guess is - that if people from North and South Nebraska had enough people to make a sub forum; then yeah. They're trying to accomodate the masses.

maps.google.com rocks! Some places are even 3D! Dolphin Stadium for instance... Detroit (my wife can pretend she's home and fly around the Disney Land of Death)..and more :D

How about:

Florida Springs ...
Florida non-springs ...

:D

Ok , that's won't fly ... :no

Jeano Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom