Recommended Boracay Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Rhadamantus!

It's already been said a few times, but I figured they could use the plug again. Calypso Diving is the best, most professional on the island in my opinion. My sister and I got our open water with them, and I've been back with them a few times. If you have the time and inclination, do the two dives with BBQ lunch. It's a winner.

By the way, technically they have two locations: near the tourist station a short walk from station 2 and also at Fridays. If you want, you get dropped of there for a coconut drink.

Cheers!
Have fun!

thanks, Advoc.

uh hum...soon there will be an alternative to the crowded, expensive, over-flowing Boracay scene.....just right down the road there will be a new Dive Resort. Wow, I wonder which one that will be?????

Sorry to barge in here, but as an Instructor that has "0" experience in the Philippines, I definitely need to know some of the best sites on Boracay--like 3-4 days' worth, if applicable?

Will be there in 2 days, so appreciate any quick responses, as well as suggested restaurants (fish, local specialties, etc..) and other "must see and do" stuff?

Sarawat!
HB

must see and do stuff: oogle at women in two-piece bikini swim suits.

rhadamantus:
must see and do stuff: oogle at women in two-piece bikini swim suits.

We've got a lot of them here...some of them even have the top part off...ask Z.

Seriously, I'm planning on visiting the famed Bora in January with the kids. I will probably try to dive there, if there's nothing else to do.

marv- i forgot about bondi beach (but i dont think Harley's from the OZ) ... but hell, i dont know about you but i like staring at women in two-piece bikini than naked ones.... its more exciting.

pakman:
just use the kids... and smack them on the head if they move.:rofl3:

:rofl3:

rhadamantus:
marv- i forgot about bondi beach (but i dont think Harley's from the OZ) ... but hell, i dont know about you but i like staring at women in two-piece bikini than naked ones.... its more exciting.

:rofl3:

Same here...there's something more erotic with implied sexuality...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom