Recommended Boracay Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmmn, i don't think im good enough for Yapak, koya caloi. i heard nasty stories about that dive site.

i did croc island. twas nice.

rhadamantus:
hmmn, i don't think im good enough for Yapak, koya caloi. i heard nasty stories about that dive site.

Try Laurel islands behind Crocodile. They're nice,.....like Crocodile. Also, if you ask an experienced shop to take you to Yapak during a slack or little tide, it's mellow. It's a bit more...intimidating I guess is a good word....when it has really strong current. This is during a very low tide coming high occuring in the mornings during full and new moons.

Pffttt Maggie.

You did fine on Kilima drift and that's Canyons plus as far as I'm concerned. Yapak would be a stroll in the park. A fun one, though :)

rhadamantus:

that reminds me, your nitrox card's still with me... :D

really? now that's good news. i did canyons lots of time. and larry, that kilima drift dive we had---- that was way way worse. i thought its gonna be the end of me. lol.

but u, u were flying.

THE Hammerhead:
Pffttt Maggie.

You did fine on Kilima drift and that's Canyons plus as far as I'm concerned. Yapak would be a stroll in the park. A fun one, though :)

I did this dive several time last July, no more difficult than 'The canyons' , but in Ya Pak 'timing was critical' we actually rolled back into the water while the boat was still going, we had to in order to make the reef. Sure it's a blue water dive, and if you miss the ledge your screwed! I never felt any danger though! Just some other 'fat diver' screaming at me to 'go, go, go', OH well!!!:confused:

but there's always a down current, i heard?

note to one's self: will only join if the evening before is alcohol-free.

Back
Top Bottom