Recommended Boracay Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
i think it's the one at the mall, kuya jon. i think i remember having a lunch there few visits ago.

try "manana" , too. its mexican and the servings are large and delicious...! and i looove their grape juice.

thanks mags

and oh, if you guys want to buy raw seafood and have it cooked, choose that restaurant (or carinderia) fronting the crabs/lobster section. they cooked the crabs and prawns way better than Gasthof (which is a favourite resto for seafood menus).

i finished three giant crabs cooked in butter and garlic sauce last april....!

rhadamantus:
and oh, if you guys want to buy raw seafood and have it cooked, choose that restaurant (or carinderia) fronting the crabs/lobster section. they cooked the crabs and prawns way better than Gasthof (which is a favourite resto for seafood menus).

i finished three giant crabs cooked in butter and garlic sauce last april....!

ah yes that's where i hid last time we were there :rofl3:

jonix:
ah yes that's where i hid last time we were there :rofl3:

:laughing:

you can bring this when you get to puka beach, kuya jon. go to the left strip of the beach as it is less crowded, far from the restaurants, the sand is better, the horizon more beautiful, and the shape of the island breathtaking!

rhadamantus:
:laughing:

you can bring this when you get to puka beach, kuya jon. go to the left strip of the beach as it is less crowded, far from the restaurants, the sand is better, the horizon more beautiful, and the shape of the island breathtaking!

thanks for the tips mags. bora is where i'll be testing my tokina 12-24 :D

cant wait for the pics, kuya jon....

*counts* four more weeks to go..........!

Back
Top Bottom