Recommended Boracay Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwolf:
We've got a lot of them here...some of them even have the top part off...ask Z.

Seriously, I'm planning on visiting the famed Bora in January with the kids. I will probably try to dive there, if there's nothing else to do.
golf!

Harley1962:
Sorry to barge in here, but as an Instructor that has "0" experience in the Philippines, I definitely need to know some of the best sites on Boracay--like 3-4 days' worth, if applicable?

Will be there in 2 days, so appreciate any quick responses, as well as suggested restaurants (fish, local specialties, etc..) and other "must see and do" stuff?

Sarawat!
HB

I love True Food (Indian cuisine) and have heard that Dos Mestizos serves great paella.

The bar at the White House also has the best "happy hour" gimmick (or at least it did when I was there in June) serving San Mig at something like 30 pesos from 7am to 7pm :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

True Food....

Is Nadine still there with her coffee shop by the bridge anyone know?!?!

Looking at the women on Boracay is always an adventure (especially for the married guys).....try Calypso or Victory

jonix:
where in boracay? station? i'll be there in 2 weeks. :eyebrow:

Dos Mestizos is that resto at D Mall right? near the hobbit house?

Did I mention a new resort coming up just south of Boracay? ; )

Babydamulag:
Did I mention a new resort coming up just south of Boracay? ; )
sorry, already been to the Caticlan airport....

rhadamantus:
Dos Mestizos is that resto at D Mall right? near the hobbit house?

i don't know where dos mestizos is. i'll surely visit d'mall though. and dea needs to learn to eat paella hehehe

i think it's the one at the mall, kuya jon. i think i remember having a lunch there few visits ago.

try "manana" , too. its mexican and the servings are large and delicious...! and i looove their grape juice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom